Lil Kim Working on Hardcore2

Word on the streets is that Lil Kim is working on the sequel to her 1996 debut album, Hardcore. In fact, it has been confirmed from her camp that she has actually been working on Hardcore2 for a while now.

I don't why every old rapper has to make a comeback with the sequel to a classic album they droppd at some point in their career. Raekwon didn't start it, but he made it cool, because he was actually very successful with his Only Built For Cuban Linx2 album that dropped last year.


I heard kim is working with the Neptunes, Will-I-Am and a bunch of other dope producers. I didn't start listening to kim until her Notorious Kim album in 1999, so i don't really know what kind of sound hardcore had, and so i can't say whether she is trying to recreate that sound.

I guess we know that her beef with Nicki Minaj is not a waste after all. It has put her back on the scene; whether good or bad press, the important thing is that her name is being mentioned and people are checking out for her again.

I wish her all the best. I am a big fan of her music, and i think she is best female rapper of all time. That is just my opinion, you do not have to agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment