More on The Nicki Minaj Lil Kim Beef

Pink Friday [Deluxe Edition]

A couple of months ago, there were word exchange between new comer, Nicki Minaj and veteran Female Rapper Lil Kim- nothing on wax, it was just kim saying nicki was jacking her style and not paying respect. But, nicki has taken the bull by the horn and dropped a track, Romans Revenge, which has some lines obviously aimed at kim. Well, nicki's album is about to drop, so i understand why she waited this long to drop something on kim. I am from the old school, and i think it's about to go down- that is if kim hits the studio and drops something. Of cos i know nicki got skill, retarded skills, but kim gonna...kim go hard. Lil kim has been known to even go against male rappers in the past, so i don't think battling nicki would be a big deal to her. I see it as entertainment, so let the games begin. Personally, i think if they go back and forth it would bring some spice to hiphop.

Below is some lines from the track which also features EMINEM

Minaj has finally responded to the ongoing disses from Lil Kim. Now after months of keeping quiet, what's Nicki's response? Lil Kim's a has-been. On her new track "Roman's Revenge" featuringEminem Nicki sends not so subliminal disses towards Kim saying, "Look at my show footage all these girls be spazzin, so what the f*ck I look like getting back to a has-been. Yeah I said it, HAS-BEEEN. Hang it up, FLAT SCREEN. PLASMA... I'm a bad b*tch...I'm a cunt and I'll kick that h*e...PUNT...You need a job this ain't cutting it, Nicki Minaj is who you ain't f*cking wit." (Hip Hop Wired)

Who else could she have been talking to with those lines? Ofcos kim. I asked that question, because nicki denied that the song was aimed at kim.
Read more of that below.

"No, I'm talking about everyone who has been in interviews talking and I think it's good for people to hear me respond to a lot, people have said so much about me so I don't ever single anyone out because no one is worth being singled out," Minaj explained in an interview when asked if she was dissing Kim. "No one is worth having their name mentioned out of my mouth and they never will get that. But you know, I've been quiet for such a long time, I've been the nice guy, I've been the person that gave everybody their props. I complemented everybody from day one and I think that as a rapper, you can't be a rapper and not speak on things being said about you. So, I use my music to say what I have to say." (99 Jamz)

I think it is too obvious who she is talking to with those lines, but i guess she doesn't want to play to much offensive. She wants the hype, but she does not want the problems that come with it. Kim said something on the matter, but i didn't really feel what kim was saying, maybe she was drunk or something. But, i would let you judge by yourself.

 "I got more love for Queens than this b*tch do," Kim said at a Queens, New York concert. "I will erase this b*tch's social security number. First of all I don't even need a record right now and I'd kill that b*tch with my old sh*t. I'll kill that b*tch with my old sh*t...Right now I'm in Queens, repping, because I got love for all the boroughs. Y'all see me in places where y'all be like, 'How the f*ck she there?' I touch my people -- like I said, I got a catalogue, this catalogue p*ssy. I'll kill this b*tch with my old sh*t. My records ain't just enter the charts, they made history. What the f*ck is this bullsh*t, this sh*t come and go. What the f*ck, is you kidding me? ... We gonna get back to partying, I just want to let y'all know, right, I don't ever let nothing take me off my grind..." (Real Talk NY)

I think Nicki got the public ear right now, so a lot of people would't be checking for kim, so she need to just put out a hot track or just ignore nicki, because it can go wrong for her. Nicki might also be a HAS-BEEN in about 3-4 years, so i wonder why she has to call kim a has-been, but the truth of the matter is that she got a lot of love from the masses right now, so she would have a upper hand. But i put a hundred on it- Lil Kim would crush Nicki in a beef. Forget all the style flipping and metarphor dropping that nicki be doing, kim goes in hard, just go and check out her catalogue if you are a teen or in your early 20's and don't know what kim be about.

One of the mc's that has had beef with kim in the past, 50CENT, had this to say about the whole situation.

"I just herd that em nikki joint good sh*t. I know kim tight. Lol she gonna ride on her and em. Lolhttp://plixi.com/p/55347613," 50 tweeted Saturday (November 6) referring to Nicki Minaj and Eminem's record. (50 Cent's Twitter)

You know 50 got a big mouth and he usually say what he feel, no matter how crazy it might be, so you know 50 is speaking straight fom the heart. Let us wait and see how it unfolds...pending then, i would like to hear from you; tell me what you think. Who's side are you on?

No comments:

Post a Comment