Game says and i quote, "I just wrote the best song of my career"

Game recently said he just recorded the best song of his career; i hope so, because he has been off the scene for too long. He didn't make the mtv top 10 hottest in the game list, and he also did not make B.E.T's top ten rappers of the 21st century, so i think he needs to drop something that would put him back on the map. I am a big fan of his music, so i wish him the best with his comeback.

Below is what he had to say-


"I just wrote the BEST SONG of my career & I owe 2 ALL OF YOU !!! You will understand when you hear it. #time2celebrate," Game wrote Saturday (November 6) night.
"It's called L.O.V.E. = "Let Our Violence End" produced by TIMBALAND" (Game's Twitter)


I can say anything till i hear it, but what i am interested in is him getting back on his feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment