GAME TALKS MORE ON THE RED ALBUM AND WORKIGN WITH DRE.


You know i am a big GAME fan, so you would always here it first, anything that has to do with him and his album, i got that for you. Even if it has to do with his personal life, i got that to...nah, i am just joking; it's all music hear, all about what is good in rap.

Several weeks ago, GAME surprised people on his TWITTER page when he posted a picture of him, SNOOP and DR DRE; up before then, people thought he would never get with dre again. Following the 2005 disbandment of GAME from G-UNIT, DRE's silence on the matter, made everybody believe that he was on 50's side; so as long as game and 50 still had their beef, people never believed they would see game and dre together again. And the fact that dre did not appear on, or did any production on game's last two albums, L.A.X and DOCTOR'S ADVOCATE, further cemented this in the mind of a lot people. So, it was really a big shocker to a lot of people.

The picture showed the three in the studio, and game twitted that they were working on DETOX, dre's album. Now, and recently, game has been talking about the good doc putting some work in on his album, THE RED ALBUM, and that would be real good news for the game fans.

I am a game fan, and i know he got mad skills, but sometimes, he does not know in what direction to go. I think this link-up with dre will do a lot of good for the album. I can't wait till it drops in FEB, Feb 16 2010, to be precise.

Below is what game had to say about the matter when he called into DJ GREEN LANTERN'S show, recently:

"R.E.D., I'm just painting the whole world red," Game promised in an interview with DJ Green Lantern. "It's basically the re-dedication, it's my most hood and street album since The Documentary so it's basically being rededicated to my fans, my family, my kids, my block, my hood. Like, hip-hop, the R.E.D. Album is gonna be crazy. I'm back in with Dre everyday going hard in the studio doing the little stuff, working on Detox with him and he's working on The R.E.D. Album with me. It's just, we got a good feeling out here...I did my last two albums without Dre and even though, I just did it on my own man. When I talked to him, he [was like] I've been doing a good job and he took a listen and I did my thing. I learned well, my time at Aftermath was spent well, so getting back in, that old feeling came back. The chemistry is crazy, I got a lot of love for that dude and that's why I never really disrespected him or really went at Aftermath, I only did what I had to do to survive man, but I got love for dude and we back in grindin' man."

No comments:

Post a Comment