RUGGED MAN RESPONDS TO MODENINE DISS.

Nope,its not a track, he just comments on it. I knew you were thinking rugged had dropped a reply, on track, i am waiting for that too, but just read what he has to say about mode.

"All he is doing is makin noise,that is what he has been doing for d most of his career. All I do is feel pity for him.The guy is deperate n broke, he is looking to beef with me to try to sell his album, that is y I am keepin quiet for now.Just wait n see,at the right time u will see what will happen.He has no car no shit. Dnt even look at me, d 9ice he is talkin about jst came in is bigger than he will ever be.Yankee today, Jand tmorrow makin mad money,while d big mouth broke lyricist is in Lagos hustling.I don't hit a man when he is down. Instead of him to come n beg to be shown the way he is braggin.Forget it,time will tell my brother.So for now Gongo yi n so,we are party riders, I am the Opomulero, he Baraje master and O n Bangin si won leti.God bless. "

2 comments:

  1. Keep the fire burning Rugged am all yours.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. This is fuckin hilarious. The ninestein destroys ruggedey on wax, just like I predicted. and the ruggedey comes up with such weakass response. Hip-hop wants u to respond mr. baraje, if u able. Mo'fucker, how much do u fuckin have? U dissed maintain, Idris and raskie, didnt ya? Now u annihilated. Im fuckin unemployed with a little bizness of mine and i have a badass volvo and can buy anoda if i want. Since u aint capable, nigga, just retire. After this I respect u no more.

    ReplyDelete