Fat Joe Could Have Signed Eminem To Terror Squad

We all make mistakes in life. We all have regrets. One of Fat Joe's biggest regrets is not signing Eminem back in the day, after Slim Shady had approached him multiple times with demo tapes. Hmm! I am sure he would have never thought Eminem would be as big as he turned out. Even Dr. Dre took a big risk, But I have to say that Eminem ended up in the best place. 





Fat Joe was in Hong Kong to perform some days ago, the first for him. And during a 'question and answer' session over there, he was asked if he had any regrets, and he said his biggest regret is...



"Man I got so many regrets. The biggest  is that Eminem gave me so many demos – six different times he approached me and I didn’t sign him. Shame on me." (SCMP).










No comments:

Post a Comment