Did Tupac Really Sleep With Faith Evans?

Did Tupac sleep with Faith Evans? This is one big question a lot of people want answers to. I was 15 when I heard Hit Em Up (Pac's song dissing Biggie), and I didn't doubt Pac for one second when he said- "You claim to be a playerBut I fucked your wife". 


What would make him say that if it wasn't true. Anyway, after I grew a little older, i started thinking maybe Pac said it just to piss biggie off. I watched the Notorious movie again yesterday, and it made me think maybe Tupac really did sleep with Faith Evans. I still find it hard to understand why Biggie got married to Faith 3 weeks after first meeting her. Well, that's not what i want to discuss on this post, but it just baffles me.











Anyway, before I go on on that lane, I would like to put up part of Faith Evans Autobiography book, which she speaks on the issue-










"You know, I love New York," he said.  "But I'm not fucking with New York right now."

The air in the room seemed to get really thick all of a sudden.  His demeanor had changed so quickly that I was truly afraid.

"Really?" I asked. "Why is that?"

"Cause niggas set me up that night.  You know that, right?"

I swallowed hard and took a deep breath.  He was staring at me like he thought I was the one who set him up.

"You really don't believe that bullshit," I said.

"I'm telling you ... niggas set me up," he said in a low voice.

"Look 'Pac, I just need to get my check and I have to go ..."

"The situation with the money is like this," he said, "If I give it to you, then you my bitch."

"Your what," I said, I felt a chill go up my back.

"You heard me. You gotta be my bitch."

I got up and moved farther away from where he was standing.  "I'm not anybody's bitch," I said, trying to keep my voice even and steady.

"You Biggie's Bitch."

I thought about how people always got shit wrong. He was probably thinking about the song "Me & My Bitch." And I wasn't with Big when he made that record.

"I'm his wife."  

"I thought y'all broke up?" he asked.

"We still married."

"Whatever."

"Look," I said.  You hired me to do a song. I did it.  I want my money and that's it."

"Oh word, it's like that? You just want your money?"
"You told me it wouldn't be a problem," I said. "The only reason why I came uphere is because you said ---"

"So you not trying to suck my dick?"

"What!" I screamed, "What are you talking about?"

Tupac raised his voice. "You know you want to suck my dick, bitch! Don't fucking lie." I burst into tears and grabbed my purse. "I have to get out of here."

Tupac kept going.  He was making no sense, cursing and yelling.  He said something about Big and the East Coast.

"But...but...I...thought y'all was friends," I said. At this point, I could barely speak clearly because I was crying so hard.

"Whatever. You know you wanna be my bitch," he said, before going into the bedroom area and slamming the door.

As soon as I got my things together to leave, Tupac came back out to the common area.

"Where the fuck you going?" he asked.

"I don't know what you thought," I said, "I really don't but it's not like that."

Tupac just nodded slowly, staring at me intently.  He wasn't ranting and screaming anymore. But he had this very sinister smile on his face.  I kept looking around the room because I felt like something was about to happen to me.  I wasn't sure if those guys were coming back or what, but something was wrong.    

"It's not like that?" he kept saying over and over and nodding.  "Well, aight then, you fucking bitch. You want to leave? Tell the limo driver to take you home.  The limo is still out there.  Get the fuck out."

I dashed down to the lobby and called my friend Toni.  I was crying and told her I was on my way to her house and that I would explain everything when I got there.  I got into the limo and cried even harder.  And I cried all the way to Toni's house.  I told her everything that had happened.

"What are you going to do now?" she asked me.

"I have no idea," I said. "But you know I gotta get that check."

"Just forget about it!" she said, "That dude is nuts."


















I buy expensive phones, and rare makes of Converse Allstars, but i ain't buying her story. Tupac is nolonger alive, so she can make up anything to clear up herself. But the funny thing is that she was married to Big from August 1994 to his death in March 1997 (although they were separated for a while, they never got divorced), and in her same book, she spoke about cheating on Biggie with two men...so, why would it have been hard for Pac to hit that? She just doesn't want to look like she cheated on Big with his enemy, but the pic above says it all...they look like they had something going. I think she got with Pac to spite Big, cos Big was fucking Lil Kim, Charlie Baltimore (In case you don't know her, Charlie Baltimore is a female rapper from the 90s), and countless groupies at the time, and she wanted to get even.


Big himself knew the truth, check out the lyrics of Big's verse on Jay-Z's Brooklyn's Finest (which was on Jay-Z's Reasonable Doubt album- 1996)- If Fay' had twins, she'd probably have two-Pac's Get it? .. Tu-pac's





Big used to call Faith Evans fay, or faye. In the line above, he was saying that if Faith had twin kids, they would be from Tupac- acknowledging the fact that Tupac had been sleeping with her. This is a way to reduce the blow on himself, because it was already word on the street. Weeks after this track was recorded, Tupac released Hit Em Up which let the whole world know what a few had already known, that he was sleeping with Faith.






Another person that adds more to this evidence is Ray-J. Ray-J, Brandy's brother was just starting his own music career at the time. Although he was very young, Snoop used to take him around, and Snoop was with Death Row Records at the time, so he spent some time with Tupac. You can read what he said about the Faith Evans Tupac issue recently-











"We walked in one day and Faith was sitting on Pacs lap while Pac was writing a verse. It was like, What the f*ck is going on? That was one of the craziest sights, dog. Faith was in Pacs lap. I was like, What the fuck? I know Im not? Is that? It cant? Three weeks later, Hit Em Up came out. There's a couple of people that came up out of that camp. Bow Wow was in Snoops camp. Keyshia Cole was always through Death Row in her younger days. I used to see Keyshia all the time in there with Pac. Im not hating on nobody. I got love for Faith. That was unbelievable, during the time of the East Coast-West Coast beef." (HipHopDX.Com)














What would Faith be doing sitting on Tupac's laps? What was she even doing hanging out with him in the first place when she knew that he was her Husband's enemy. This was 1996, and Tupac and Biggie rivalry stated after Pac was robbed and shot 5 times at the Quad Studios in 1994. Put two and two together, and you would know that she was just trying to get back at Biggie for sleeping around, by sleeping around herself. Let me quote part of her book-  







I hadnt been completely innocent. While I was in Los Angeles, Id had sex occasionally with Terry Dollars. And Id even seen Roger, the NBA player, a few times when he was in town. So technically, I had cheated on Big.







I watched a youtube video where a Tupac Bodyguard was asked if Tupac slept with Faith Evans, and he didn't even hesitate before saying "Yes". And there are countless interviews from back then where Tupac said it time and time that he did sleep with Faith...why would he go on and on about that if it wasn't true. In one of the interviews, he said he slept with her to break Biggie down. You can take all the information I have put up, and make your own conclusion.

40 comments:

  1. Word.
    There is no doubt in it man. Never had this quantum of info on this before now, but I have always believed it was true cos biggie or faith never refuted the claim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She tried to slander the late great 2pac . He didnt have to lie about hittin that drugged out pussy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. please look up natasha walker about tupac on youtube

      Delete
    2. Yes i now think tupac rape faith really because faith crying
      and tupac not only show his dick and saying suck my cock but is happened 96? It's really make sense if happened before that gun shots its happens but okay new information to me. Thanks very much. Go listening hip hop!!!

      Delete
    3. faith eans was and still is beautiful but i do believe she was playing two men a beautiful women like that and voice she has will do that but now they r both dead and bitch junp on to something new i think by being narry to biggie and fucking 2pac she was someoneone i just hope she knows two great humana r dead i dont know if it is due to her or being blood against crips

      Delete
    4. Man that bitch slept with em faith said allthat extra shit because 2pac was dead an pac himself have said they had sex,interviews multiple times

      Delete
  4. Wow!! The things women do, I know Biggie fucked up but she didn't hve to do him like that,I hope her nookie was worth the lives of 2 of Raps G.O.A.T!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess women cheat too. Too bad they cheat with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuck these stupid ass bitches

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great men all fucked up by women. I have no doubt that this had a lot to do with it. I would have loved to see Tupac today man. Legend. Only if it wasn't for a fuckin' slag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LETS REALLY PUT ((2 DA 2 TOGETHER)) PAC NEVER HAD WAR WITH THE EAST COAST...HE JUST DIDNT LIKE A COUPLE RAPPERS FROM ((NEW-YORK)) ... NOW LETS REALLY ANALYS THE SITUATION... PAC KICKED IT WITH A COUPLE OF RAPPER FROM ((JERSEY)) NEW JERSEY...TREACH -NAUTY BY NATURE & OUTLAWSZ FROM EAST ORANG,NJ /NEAWARK,NJ! 2PAC BIOLOGICAL FATHER FROM JERSEY CITY.NJ!!! & 2PAC's MOTHER FROM THE BLACK PANTHER INFANTRY IS LOCATED IN NEWARK,NJ RIGHT!!! THIS IS WHERE IT REALLY GETS DEEP LOOK UP FAITHS HOMETOWN & WHERE SHE WAS BORN & RAISED AT & FROM THE INFOMATION FROM ABOVE & THE EVIDENCE STATED IN HER BOOK & ELSE WHERE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE INFLUENCE... (((2PAC DID HAVE SOMETHING GOIN ON WITH FAITH EVANS)))****THE PROOF IS IN THE PUTTIN*** THE MF PROOF IS IN THE PUTTING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. TRUST ME WHEN THEY SAID ALL OF THESE WOMAN THATS IN THE ENTERTAIMENT/INDUSTRY BUSINESSE DO IT ALL FOR THE MONEY ((TRUST & BELIEVE))) THEY DO IT ALL FOR THE MONEY MAKES SENCE WHEN FAITH SAID SHE JUST WANTED A CHECK...HMMMM CHECK FOR WHAT FAITH ((COMMON SENCE)) FOR ALL OF US TO PUT THIS ALL TOGETHER!!! FAITH WAS A LOOSE LEGS I WOULDNT BE SURPRISE IF DIDDY HIT IT TOO HMMM...MAKE SENCE RIGHT HOW SHE GET INTO THE MUSIC BUSINESSE YOU GOTTA FAKE IT TO MAKE IT FAITH FUCKED 2PAC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Faith knew exactly what she was doing,I have no-doubt she fucked pac. Some women r dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read bits of faith Evans book and she is lying her ass off! The proof is posted. Ray J saw faith sitting on 2pacs lap. She claims that she was scared. Who the f#&$ smokes weed when they are scared? And that doesn't sound like Pac. Asking a drugged out broad who look like she was having a ball taking pics to suck him off. Her book was interesting but it was too perfect. It sounded like a soap opera. Faith forgot to mention when 2pac beat those and then said "thats why they call you bitch!" Faith evans, get real man! 2pac cant defend himself, so why come out with it now? And who the fuck is terry dollars and that basketball player nobody ever heard of? Oh well, RIP 2pac.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She get dick from player off the new york Knicks. ..faith fucked john starks. ..u didnt know??

      Delete
  12. In the movie Notorious she also said so maybe know you know what it feels like to be cheated on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. these hoes aint loyal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow so many sexist comments. guys trying be innocent. bitch please.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow ths story is hard to believe man becouz ths person who claims to hve seen faith ws from westcoast

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. I'm jam to more biggie song than 2 PACs and all I got to say is if she cheated on biggie oh well... Not like he didn't cheat on her....also pac had many rape charges filed on him...remember he went to jail for it each time...I'm just saying nobody on this page was there...their dead so why don't we forgot the subject....

      Delete
  17. She's got no class; a prof RnB singer hustling a check in a rappers hotel room? dat speaks vols of her personality. Plus her words say one thing but the pics says anoda. Not members of CE but they def had a NIGHT OF BLISS.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's not like this has done much for her career. I mean we're talking about TUPAC for FUCK SAKE'S. And her career still has faded into oblivion S.M.D.H

    ReplyDelete
  19. Why he made a collaboration with her if he thought she or biggie had to do something with him being set up? I mean i understand somewhat why he was talking with her like that but why make a collaboration with her? What was the point? Im very intrigued in your replies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously he made the collaboration with her to spite Biggie. Simple.

      Delete
  20. I'm a woman nd I'll admit , I have cheated nd lied to the man I "love" , this bitch is full of shit , tupac most definitely smashed this hoe! I mean who wouldn't , he's fine as fuck I would let him hit it;) just being str8 forward.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think the world at large jst need to forgive and forget ad bring the east ad west together to rap fr JESUS,was a east in th e pass but still Loved 2pac at the sametime so Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tupac was No rapist. Just because he did time does Not mean he did the Crime. Our jails are filled with innocent folk. Don't you all read the daily paper? How some of these victims wasted 20 years in jail & now are found innocent. Tupac loved life and yes he loved women. Listen to his words of praise for the women community. Look at who his Mother was a rebel fighting for her rights. She raised a Thug yes but not a rapist. I know Faith had a bond with him. Its obvious things did not work out. But Faith and Biggie & his click are the ones who committed a Crime & took his life. They cannot hide from Karma or God.

    ReplyDelete