Rick Ross Disses Freeway Rick Ross on Geechi Liberace






We all know Rick Ross got his name from the 1980s American drug dealer, Freeway Rick Ross, who hasn't been happy about Ricky Rozay using his name. Mr. Rick Ross has taken Rick Ross the rapper to court many times, and has lost most of the cases. He has also led online campaigns to tarnish Ross's image, and also made some moves on the streets to assassinate Ross's rap character. On one of the songs of Rick Ross's new mixtape, Black Dollar, titled Geechi Liberace, he dissed Freeway Rick Ross...Indirectly calling him a snitch.




Read the lyrics below...

"Get up on my level if you say you a boss/Everybody seen, and we now that you soft/Heard you went and got a lawyer, you niggers is soft/If they say I'm not the biggest, you tell them they false/I'm out in Vegas and I'm drinking off/Out in L.A, Freeway Ricky Ross (rats)/Testified on over 40 dudes/I seen the documents of who he wanna sue/He testified for a state allowance..."


Hmm! What do you think? You can listen to the song below.





1 comment:

  1. I think the rapper is a fake nigga, that need to pay Freeway Rick Ross his homage that's due Freeway Rick Ross was not handling this situation in a violent manner at all, yes he took your ass to court and I don't blame him. The reason I take this matter so personal is because I am a personal friend /sister to Freeway Rick Ross and when I heard the song with the lyrics , " I am the Real Rick Ross I thought he was the Real Rick Ross until I remembered the Real Rick Ross was still in prison, in Lompoc,CA
    Freeway Rick Ross have not snitched on anyone and the fake rapper should be sued for lying on this brother and trying to give him a bad image
    Why would you want to imitate a snitch The rapper to me is like a female carrying a fake Gucci or Louis Vuitton purse flat out!
    I don't like the song and I want to speak with the fake rapper he never responds to my inboxes .

    ReplyDelete