Iggy Azalea Comments On Nas Dating Rumours

Nas was on tour with 2 Chanz and Iggy Azalea  a couple of weeks back, and there is a rumour out that Nas and Iggy are an item. In case you don't know her, Iggy Azalea is a female rapper who was formerly signed to T.I's Grand Hustle label. Read her words on the dating rumours below-









"I heard I was dating Nas, I heard I was dating T.I., I 'was' dating T.I. and I was dating Kanye West as well," Iggy sarcastically said in an interview. "And I posted a photo shopped picture of Drake so I was dating him too. The funny thing is I don't use any of their production or features. I'm good. ... No, I'm not dating Nas. That picture is from when we were on tour together and we were at an afterparty where we both got paid to be at and took a picture together. He is a good friend to me -- he's a really smart guy and he's taken a lot of risks in his career that people think are insane. I had a lot to talk about with him because I take a lot of risks as well." ("The Breakfast Club")










That's one thing about being a celebrity; you can't enjoy some private time. If something was eventually going to blossom between her friendship with Nas, her having to define who Nas is to her has ruined the natural law of things that could have been. Hope you got me there? lol!











No comments:

Post a Comment