Rossy Names His Top 5 Dead Or Alive

SOHH recently caught with New Orleans rapper, Rossy, and he spilled out who he considers Top 5 Dead Or Alive. Since Jadakiss coined this phrase in 2002 on the remix of Nas's "Made You Look" track, it has become a big deal in HipHop. My personal Top 5 Dead Or Alive changes with time, but right now, I'll say- Big Pun, Tupac, Nas, Eminem and Jadakiss...and if I could add Sheek Louch and Styles P, that would just add up as The L.O.X (jada, sheek, and styles).





Below is Rossy's top 5 dead or alive








T.I. He's ridiculous on everything he do. He's one of them artists from the South but he can spit with anybody on a lyrical level. Everything he touches is lyrically A1.



Lil Wayne. Dude is a genius when it comes to the music. When it comes to the music, I have to admit he's a genius. That's what he do. Can't nobody take that from him.



Young Jeezy. I listen to a lot of Young Jeezy. I look at his growth. From the Thug Motivation to the Hustler's Ambition. Jeezy is really what I listen to. I grew up off his mixtapes. Besides myself, he's my number one rapper. He's not the most lyrical, but you can ride to him. He makes that real street quality music that you can just vibe.



Jadakiss. I have Jada on there for the longevity. Dude's been around doing this for a while to D-Block and he's never slacked whether it's storytelling or doing some club sh*t. I think he's really underrated.



Cassidy. That dude's lyrics are ridiculous. I was listening to his freestyles, dude has personal things going on and he kind of fell back from music but I don't think that's a reason why people should sleep on him. He's one of those cats that'll eat you on your own tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment