First Week Sales Prediction of Ab-Soul's "Do What Thou Wilt" Album

TDE rapper, Ab-Soul dropped a new album (Do What Thou Wilt) yesterday, and I want to predict what it would sell in its first week. This is his fourth album, and from what I have heard from reliable sources, this might be his best album thus far. I am going to listen to it later today, but a lot of my rap buddies say they prefer it to J Cole's new one (4 Your Eyez Only). I know quality doesn't sell albums these days, buzz those. But I believe this album has a better timing than his last album (These Days), which sold 21k first week.






I predict that after a full week in stores, Ab-Soul's Do What Thou Wilt album would sell between 40-60k copies first week...plus or minus. I have been on point with my last 3 predictions, and I am sure I would get it right with this one too. We will know by this time next week.

5 comments:

  1. I was wrong for the first time in a very long while...Ab Soul's 'Do What Thou Wilt' sold far less than I predicted. The album sold 8,000 copies first week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should have done wayyyy more. Best hip hop album by far

    ReplyDelete
  3. j cole's 4 your eyes only just sold great cause of his previous record. Personally i think Absoul performed better than Cole on the DWTW record.

    ReplyDelete