First Week Sales Prediction of DJ Khaled's "Khaled Khaled" Album

DJ Khaled's 12th album, "Khaled Khaled" is dropping on Friday, and I want to attempt to predict what it would sell in its first week. Khaled's albums usually debut top 5 on Billboard, and sell between 90-140k first week. His last album, Father of Asahd (2019) sold 136,000 copies first week when it dropped two years ago. I feel this one might not sell as much as "Father of Asahd" in it's first week, but it will sell more over time. Khaled says he has a secret for the people on the album that he can't quite talk about because he signed a 'non disclosure agreement.' I have a feeling he has a Nas and Jay Z collab song on the album.
I predict DJ Khaled's 12th studio album, "Khaled Khaled" would sell between 100-120k first week. We will know how accurate I am by the end of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment