Game Defends his Kim Kardashian Explicit Lyrics

A couple of days ago, California rap veteran, Game made headlines for rapping about how Kim Kardashian had performed oral sex on him back in the day. This was lyrics from a supposed song on his upcoming album, Born to Rap. On the song, he rapped, "I held Kim Kardashian by her throat, n*gga. I made her swallow my kids until she choke, n*gga. I should apologize cos Ye my folk, n*gga."



A lot of people (including me) believe Game went too far on this one. He already has a song (Sauce) from his 1992 (2016) album where he rapped about sleeping with three Kardashians (Kim, Khloe, and Blac Chyna). We already know that...why say it again, and in a more disrespectful manner? It was being talked about on Big Boy's Neighborhood radio show a few days ago when he called in defend his actions. Read his words below...



"You got people that watch movies that feel like this is too much or this is disrespectful. Somebody is always mad or feeling something's disrespectful. When people say she's a mother...yeah, my mom's a mother. How did I get here? I'm pretty sure my mom swallowed something...Let's be real. Everybody listening, your momma didn't get nasty? How did you get here?" (Radiobigboy.com)















I'm a big fan of Game's music, but I dislike some of his personal moves. It is because of things like this that he doesn't get mentioned enough when people talk about rap greats, even though he had the west coast on his back for damn near ten years before Kendrick Lamar popped up on the scene. But Game really disappointed me with this. Come on! Kanye West is your friend. The Kardashian's are like family to you, why disrespect Kanye's wife? Unless this is something he discussed with them privately and they are okay with (maybe for publicity), then this is in bad taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment