Snow Tha Product Speaks on Her Own Way of Supporting the LGBT Community

In her recent interview on Power 105.1's the The Breakfast Club show, female California rapper, Snow Tha Product speaks on the difficulties of being an openly gay person in America, and how she puts her relationship out there to make it easier for others in the LGBT community to feel comfortable loving who they love, regardless of the hate they would get from society.


Image result for snow tha product the breakfast club


Read her words below....





"Obviously in LGBT like...I'm not going to say that I have it the toughest. But, umm. But there is some stuff that, if I'm getting this, I can only imagine...so that's why...You know, some times people are like, 'oh, why are you putting your relationship so out there, whatever.' It's like I...It was a transition and a step that I had to take that was difficult for me. But mind you, I'm somewhat successful. I don't rely on my parents. There's a lot of kids out there that can't do certain things because, you know, they are gonna get kicked out. They are going to be homeless. They're gonna do this or that, so at the end of the day I think representation does matter, especially in the Mexican community and the Latino community. Umm. It's something that a lot of people are scared of. So, I felt like, screw it, let me just put myself out there, even if, you know, obviously, in every relationship, you never know if you're going to breakup or whatever. I just wanted to at least show some people like, look, don't be scared to love somebody." 


Below is her full interview...skip to the 14 minute mark to hear her talk about how she supports the LGBT community.

No comments:

Post a Comment