Blueface Speaks on Drake Reaching Out to Him

Image result for bluefaceBlueface is the latest popping rapper on the scene. The 22 year old gangster rapper is from California and is signed to Birdman and Wack 100's label, Cash Money West. In his recent interview on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club show, he was asked by one of the hosts, Angela Yee who was the one artist he didn't believe when the person reached out, and he said, Drake. He went on to narrate how superstar rapper, Drake reached out to him.








Image result for blueface interview with the breakfast club"He had followed me at first, and then one of my fans had let me know. I didn't know at first. I do like 20,000 followers a day, so I didn't know at first. I'm like, damn! I'm like 'damn, Drake really following me.' And he like messaged me. And I was like, 'alright, shit.' Shit got real quick. I wasn't expecting that to go that high that fast, you know." 





It is interesting to know that Blueface just started rapping about two years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment