Drake Says He Loves Nicki Minaj

Collecting awards is not a new thing to Drake, and yesterday was yet another day to collect some awards at the Billboard Awards show at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. During his acceptance speech for one of his awards, he told Ludacris how much of a fan of his music he was, complimented Vennessa Hudgen's dressig, and then went on to also say he loved Nicki Minaj. Hmm! Read his words below...


“I wanna say Ludacris, I know we haven’t always seen eye to eye, but I’ve always been a big fan of yours, man. I’ve got a love for you. I want to let you know that face to face while we’re still here. Vanessa Hudgens, you look incredible tonight...I wanna say Nicki Minaj, I’m so glad we found our way back because I love you and I could never ever ever see it another way,”


No comments:

Post a Comment