Beanie Sigel Says He Might Have Just 23 Years Left to Live










Death is something most of us don't like to talk about or even think about, but Philadelphia rap legend, Beanie Sigel doesn't mind talking about it. In fact, he even specified that he might have just about 23 years left on Earth. Hmm!

There is an ongoing beef with the new face of Philly, Meek Mill, and the old rapper that put Philly on the map, Beanie Sigel. And during his recent interview on Tax Season, Sigel spoke on not having time for bullshitting cos he has limited time left on Earth.




Below is what he had to say about the time he has left on Earth...


"I am 42 years old, I don't got time to make mistakes. Only women and children can afford to make mistakes,  not men. If I go by what they say, the life expectancy of the average black man, is only what? 65? That means i got like, what? 23 years left? If I go by what they say. And I'm not using my health as no excuse. I just been shot the fuck up, pierced lung, am diabetic, I don't have a spleen, I got half a pancreas...My shit fucked up under here, but am cool with it. Bring it!" (Beanie Sigel's Interview on Tax Season)





Below is the full interview...you can skip to the 1 hour 5 minute mark. 



No comments:

Post a Comment