People Are Saying Kendrick Lamar is Better Than Nas

I am always online, on Youtube, and blogs, and Hip Hop websites, reading comments, and a lot of people have been insinuating that Kendrick Lamar is better than Nas. Before I go on, I would like to clear the air and say- No, I do not think Kendrick Lamar is better than Nas; but this is the opinion of a lot of people, and it kinda bothered me a bit, so I decided to write about it. Don't get me wrong, Kendrick Lamar is a dope rapper, and probably the best of his generation, but it is disturbing to hear people say he is better than Nas.









I think the problem of some Hip Hop music listeners is that they have a very short memory. One new kid comes on the scene, and after his second album, they start calling  him the G.O,A.T. Even Jay Z, Nas, and Eminem didn't start claiming that title till they were 10 years deep in the game with more than 5-6 albums under their belts. So, why are people saying Kendrick Lamar is better than Nas, who has been in the game for 20 plus years, and showed time and time again, with 10 albums that he is an exceptionally skilled rapper?




So, you my readers, I want to hear from you. What do you have to say about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment