Kevin Gates Speaks About Sleeping With His Cousin

As taboo and wrong as it is, a lot of men have thought about it...I mean, everyone has that fine cousin growing up who they had some type of feeling for. Kevin Gates is not such as nasty person though, cos he didn't actually know she was his cousin. Yea, the Internet went wild a while ago when the news that the Louisiana rapper had had sex with his cousin. In a recent interview on Hot 97 radio's Ebro In The Morning show, he was asked about the incidence by Ebro, and he said...





"Big brother...I met a beautiful woman. I never knew her. If I grew up...Like my sister, I grew up taking baths with my baby sister, you know, so its...'Urghh! Thats gross.' But...I'm talking about, I never knew this beautiful woman. My grandmother didn't even know who she was...They talked and she found out who her family was, that's when my grandmother told me 'you know that's your cousin.' We had already crossed the bridge. We had been...We had been...We had already crossed the bridge, and you know...I liked it. I have an unconventional way of doing things and...It was a beautiful situation...I love nasty sex. You know; this person was providing me with that. I love this person till this day. We still cool. We best friends. We too much alike for it to even work." (Ebro In The Morning Interview) 






There you have it...How Kevin Gates ended up having sex with his cousin. Watch the full interview below.



No comments:

Post a Comment