Fetty Wap on P Dice' Allegations That He Wasn't Getting Paid For Remy Boyz Shows

So, if you know Fetty Wap, then you know his crew Remy Boyz. Remy Boyz consist of Fetty Wap, Monty, and P Dice. If you have watched the 679 video, you would have seen all three of them rapping and having fun. I guess money sometimes ruins great relationships. Anyway, for a while now, things have not been cool with the Remy Boyz; specifically between Fetty Wap and P Dice. Word out on the streets was that P Dice got kicked out of Remy Boyz because he stole $200,000 from Fetty. But in a recent interview, P Dice let the world know he got kicked out from something concerning an argument he and Fetty Wap had stemming from Fetty Wap not having his back in the streets concerning a certain issue. P Dice also alleged that he wasn't getting paid by Wap after shows with Remy Boyz. In fact, he said Fetty Wap was keeping most of the money to himself, and not paying his crew.



Fetty Wap was involved in a motorcycle accident some weeks ago, and is still in the hospital, but he took time to clear the air in this recent interview, in which he set the record straight on P Dice not getting paid money after doing shows. I have transcribed part of the interview where he spoke on this below.





"Our last show together, Monty got sick...I gave you a thousand dollars. Stag 48, right. Monty got sick...alright, Stage 48. Monty got sick, I gave you Monty pay. Now mind you, you keep telling murdafuckers I was getting paid way more than I was paying niggas. Right...now, let's just do some facts. At this time, I was probably going to pick up like 4,000, 45 hundred, 5 thousand...I,m not gonna lie. So, let's do the math my nigga. I got two DJ's, one artist, one hype man, one manager, and one executive manager that I got to pay. Okay, right. So, 500 for Monty, 500 for my DJ, 500 for my other DJ, 500 for my manager, 500 for my other manager. 1, 2, 50 (adding up all the 500's)...25 hundred my nigga." (Fetty Wap Interview)





Hmm! Okay, for real, I am on Fetty Wap's side right now, even though I kinda really like P Dice's verse on that 679 song. I think the way Fetty broke down the money he was making, and how he was settling the team, you can't say he was greedy if out of $4,000 he was breaking his team off with $2,500. That's more than half of the show money, and he is the real star in the crew. I guess it's P Dice that had the real problem.



During the course of the interview, Fetty Wap also spoke on an incidence where P Dice came to him for some money he needed to get his daughter a birthday present.


"I think it was...when it was around the time of your daughter's birthday, right. You called everybody. Monty, Grit, Dirt...You called everybody my nigga. You told me you called everybody, so if I'm lying, you lying. This was your exact words. 'I called everybody and ain't nobody trying to hep me,' radadadada! My nigga, I did not want to give you the money. I'm telling you the truth. But because I am who I am my nigga. I am the type of person I am...my nigga, never will I ever ever let one of my so called niggas kids goo without getting nothing for their birthday. I'm not saying she was hungry. I'm not saying she needed clothes. I would never slander nobody's kids name. But my nigga, you came to me my nigga. And I was the only nigga that helped you." (Fetty Wap Interview)



Hmm! This is real story. I just wish it never had to come to this. You can watch the full interview below.




No comments:

Post a Comment