Game Really Did Buy Diddy a Ferrari





If you have heard Game's new album, The Documentary 2, there is a song (Standing on Ferrari's) on there he featured Diddy. On the outro of the song, Puff narrated a story where Game bought him a red Ferrari on a regular weekday; a Tuesday. Although it appeared like Diddy could have been making it up, Game has let the world know that he did buy Puff Daddy a Ferrari.









The people at TMZ recently put up a video of Game in what appears to be a Converse Allstars store (there are a lot of lovely Allstars in that video), and in it Game was asked if he really bought Diddy a Ferrari, and he said...





"I mean, to really tell you the truth dog...I had like $250,000 I had from doing a show in Dubai. And because I ran with Diddy before I ran with Dre...I was running around with Diddy, but we never like, you know, struck...we never worked on an album or nothing, so I didn't sign to Diddy, So, when I told Diddy that Dre was trying to sign me, the Diddy was like, 'go do your thing, men.' And so...that ended up being my whole career. So I was always grateful to Diddy didn't like, do no bullshit. So, I feel like I owe Diddy something, so I bought him a Ferrari men! It was just a Tuesday." (TMZ Video)




You can watch the full video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment