Waka Flocka Blames Black People For the Way They Are Treated By Police

In his recent interview on Hot 97 radio show with Ebro, Waka Flocka talks about how black people's acts are the cause of why the police treat them badly. In the interview, he is basically saying, you are treated the way you portray yourself. He spoke about most African Americans from the ghetto posting all their illegal moves on social media, and being surprised when they get arrested. Waka has been off the hip hop scene for a while now, and I think it has worked out well for him, cos he seems a lot wiser now.





Read his words on ignorant black people below.





"And they (some African Americans) got the nerve to say 'the police treating me like this...the police...' What are y'all thinking? Like...What are you thinking if...Alight cool, I put myself in the shoes of a cop. If I want to do an investigation, I am just going to watch your Instagram. They (some ignorant African Americans) gonna post their trap house all day. They gonna post pounds of weed. They gonna post pistols. They gonna post money. And...And they (the police) gonna look up your name, and you ain't never have one job. You ain't even working at McDonalds. How did you get all that money? People don't understand...Like...My man's just got locked up. I'm telling you on some real talk stuff, like...He got locked up for something he didn't even do, just cos people posting stuff in his house. They raided it. And today, they ain't even need a warrant no more." (Waka Flocka Hot 97 Interview)



What do you think? Dude is making a lot of sense. I am really surprised this is coming from Gucci Mane's former right hand man. I guess he really got enlightened.



You can watch the Hot 97 Radio interview with Waka Flocka below.


No comments:

Post a Comment