Tracklist of Fetty Wap's "Fetty Wap" Album

Fetty Wap is about to release his self titled debut album, Fetty Wap, and the tracklist just hit the Internet. The buzz around this kid is huge right now. I thought he was a one hit wonder, till he broke a record, and hard his first four singles make it to top 10 on the Billboard's Hot Rap Songs chart. Right now, I am feeling his 679 song with the Remy Boyz. I like the melody, and the rap verses from the Remy Boyz



Checkout the Tracklist for Fetty Wap below- 



1. Trap Queen
2. How We Do Things f. Monty
3. 679 f. Monty
4. Jugg f. Monty
5. Trap Luv
6.  I Wonder
7. Again
8. My Way f. Monty
9. Time f. Monty
10. Boomin'
11. RGF Island
12. D.A.M.



13. No Days Off f. Monty
14. I'm Straight
15. Couple Bands
16. Rock My Chain f. M80
17. Rewind f. Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment