Game's 'The Documentary 2' Is Going to Be a Double Disc Album






Game is going to be dropping his 6th studio album, The Documentary 2 on October 9th, and he was just on Ebro in The Morning show on Hot 97, answering different interview questions. The interview was over, when Game said...





"I'ma tell you something. I've been holding this for about...I don't know, 'bout two months, men! All the way till I got to you guys. You know...especially cos of you (he says, looking at Laura Stylez)...The documentary 2 is a double album men! I've told no one on Earth that." (Ebro in the Morning Interview)








Great. He went on to say that the CD that would be released on the 9th would have only one disc, and that there would be a re-release of the album a week later, on the 16th of October, which would feature the two disc's together. Nice move Game. I guess this is a move to sell more albums. Nice one. I like it. He also said the album would have a total of 38 tracks. That's a whole lot of songs.


You can watch the full interview below.



No comments:

Post a Comment