New Music: Charged Up (Meek Mill Diss)- Drake







This is how it is meant to be; a rapper disses you, you respond on wax (not on Twitter) within a week. In case you have been under a rock somewhere, let me feel you in. A couple of days ago, Meek Mill went on a Twitter rant, saying he shouldn't be compared to Drake cos Drake doesn't write his own raps. Although Drake doesn't directly speak on that issue on this track, I like how he gave Meek Mill some subliminal jabs...Like the fact that Jay Z is really the man behind all this, and he just sent his boy, Meek Mill to try and destroy Drake's legacy, cos Drake didn't go with Tidal, but went with Jimmy Iovine's/Dre's streaming service instead.




Ofcos he wasn't as direct as I just put it, I guess that's what makes me like this track. Anyway, enough talk from me...Listen to 'Charged Up' by Drake below. Oh, yea, he also dropped a lil sleek diss at Funk Flex on the track. This is some Art of War shit.







Download the track here- Charged Up (Meek Mill Diss)

No comments:

Post a Comment