Joell Ortiz Comes to Drake's Defense on Ghostwriter Issue

A couple of days ago, Meek Mill went on a Twitter rant, in which he revealed that Drake Uses a Ghostwriter . A lot have been said since then, and even the alleged ghostwriter, Quentin Miller has chipped in on the whole thing. In a very recent interview of Salughterhouse (Joell Ortiz, Joe Budden, Royce Da 5'9, and Crooked I) ON Hot 97 radio by Ebro and Peter Rosenberg, Joell Ortiz was asked what he felt about Drake using a ghostwriter, and he said...



"I really don't give a fuck. Like...You know what I'm saying...Like if I enjoy the music then I enjoy the music. That's just my stance. You know what I mean. You know as far as the G.O.A.T (Greatest of all Time) list, the fans always vote...You know, if it is a sension where it's him and some friends ...You know I've been in a session where it is me and some friends and I'm feeling a lil nice and I say something and one of my mans might be like 'what if you said it like this' and I'm like run with it like...You know, like whatever makes the record better to me, you know what I mean? So...Its just music men! He just making music." (Salughterhouse Interview on Hot 97 Radio)


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment