Ghostface Threatens to Kill Action Bronson





Several days ago, Action Bronson was on an ESPN show. and one of the show anchors made the all too familiar comparison between Bronson and legendary Wu Tang Clan rapper, Ghostface Killa, and Bronson felt some type of way. I guess he was tired of hearing that comment all the time, and then he said "He's not rapping like this no more." The interviewer asked him if that was a shot at 'the ghost' and he said..."Nope. I'm just being honest."


Ghost definitely wasn't having it, so he recorded a video and put it online. In the video, he threatened to have Action Bronson kill. Read part of the transcribed version of the video.





"You got this little fake ass nigga...Action Bronson, running around sounding like me. But I wanna tell this lil fake fuck something. I gave you a grace period nigga. I suppose to destroy you a long time ago. You go on Sports Nation kicking that shit...acting like, yo, you the, you the nigga, and like where am at. First of all fat fuck...Who gives you the right to even mention my name out you muthafucking mouth? Boy you don made a mistake boy. You don fucked up damn! You know what I mean. Because, listen men!"


Hmm! And then the threats.

"You walk around the club with no shoes on. Big ass beard that one day I met set that shit on fire. Just for fucking saying my name B! Let me tell you something men! Doing 25 years for nigga in rap music my nigga...with babies...It don't really sound too good, right? But I got shooters that would do that. And those shooters is not from New York, nigga. I don't think you really know the magnitude of this shit right here, because there is a lot of y'all young niggas that like to play games, B! You know what I mean. And then when you get touched, you start running to the fucking police, B! You know what i mean. But let me tell you something. I've seen a lot of faces, been a lot of places, nigga. I got those kind of niggas that would do disappearing acts for muthafuckers for nothing, in all states. So I'm just telling you brother...I know the tour schedule men! I know the tour schedule brah!"


Hmm! Watch the full video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment