A$AP Rocky Says He Doesn't Own a Car




WHAT!!? Yea, A$AP Rocky, the gold selling rapper from New York says he doesn't own a car. Isn't that hard to believe? I mean, in a genre of music where most artists are bragging about how many exotic cars they have, one individual comes out and says he doesn't own a vehicle, and that he takes cabs or walks around to get where ever he wants to. WHOA!!!







During his interview on a Hot 97 Radio show two months ago, the interviewer was talking about how people from outside looking in might think Rocky is lucky to be successful then he hit her with the bombshell about not owning a vehicle.


Read his words below...







"...You know I don't even own a vehicle. Yea! I take, uhm! Ubers, or cabs, or I walk. You can ask people...they just see me walking around soho, just like...you know, walking. So, back to 'Rocky has this and that,' only thing Rocky has nice is fancy goyard and clothes, other than that, I don't have any...You know...I live in Soho, that's about it. Other than that...Other than that, it is...You know. I'm not gonna sit here and say that my life isn't amazing; don't get me wrong. I'm not gonna lie to y'all, it is amazing, but, I'm not too much different. I don't need a car; I live in New York. And I don't even have my licence right now, so it's cool."



Funny, right? He went on to narrate an incidence where a fan walked up to him, surprised to see him walking around, looking so ordinary.





"I walk around the streets in peace, and people come up to me when I'm in the streets and tell me these crazy nice things, like, 'Men! I love what you doing.' It just gives me motivation, men! I remember one time last summer, you know, nobody was talking about A$AP at all...Last summer and stuff. You know, that's how its suppose to be, cos I didn't have anything for them to talk about, there's no music. And, I'm walking through soho...and I'm smoking, and it's a lil hot, and I'm sweating, and I took my coat off...I put it on my arm, and I kept walking, and a girl stops...She stops me, and says "A$AP; are you okay?" I'm like...I'm like, yeah! I'm smoking a doobie, and its in the streets, by myself, you know, and she's like "What are you doing here?" And she's looking at...you know, I'm walking on my pants...and she...so, I say...'Oh! People thought I fell off.' And that's when it hit me. I was oblivious. And I was like 'Oh! People thought...' cos she looked at me like...the way she looked at me is as if I was a crackhead...Yea! Yea! Yeah! She thought I was a crackhead. She still wanted a picture of us still."

No comments:

Post a Comment