Does Beyonce Really Have Bad Breath?

I was just listening to Slaughterhouse's "Truth or Truth" again this afternoon, and I heard that part of Royce Da 5'9's verse were he rapped..."Fame turned my life upside down, I guess it was meant to be, like passing Beyonce a Tic-Tac/And this ain't a diss, this way more to me than a diss track."







Yea, he said it ain't a diss, but why did he have to bring it up at all. Maybe he just said it for shock value. We all know people take Tic-Tac for fresher breaths. Anyway, this rumor has been on for a while now. It first surfaced when Nas's baby mama, Carmen Bryan  released her Tell-All book (in 2006) about her affair with Jay Z and Nas. In it, she alleged Nas told her that he turned down dating Beyonce cos she had bad breath.











Who knows how true this is. I just wonder why this rumor has lingered in the air for this long. I mean, Beyonce is human, so if she forgot to brush her teeth a couple of days in a roll cos she was touring, and she spoke to someone and her breath stank, so what? 

No comments:

Post a Comment