ScHoolboy Q Not Happy With Oxymoron Reviews

ScHoolboy Q released his third album (first major label album) in February, and it has done moderately well in the sales department, moving over a quarter of a million copies to date. But, Schoolboy Q seems not so happy with the reviews the album got when it dropped four months ago. In a recent interview with ACCLAIM, he voiced his frustrations on the matter.










"I spent a fucking year putting together Oxymoron, and these reviewers have figured it all out and made up their minds about it the day after it was released? Come on, man. I poured my heart and soul into this thing. You can’t tell me you absorbed it all after one or two listens."








Personally, I like his delivery/flow on most of the songs off the album, but the lyrics didn't really do it for me. So, maybe that's the same problem most of the individuals and corporations that reviewed his album felt too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment