Real Reason Behind Jay Z and Solange Elevator Altercation

Last month, a video of Solange violently attacking Jay Z in an elevator hit the Internet. There was no audio in the three minute long video, and it left people wondering what could have made Solange attack Jay Z like that. People started making up stories. Some said Jay Z had been flirting with a certain Rachel Roy; some said Jay had said something disrespectful to Solange in public; and some went on to say Solange has mental issues, and that that was the reason Beyonce didn't do anything when the fight was going on. I didn't believe any of those stories, I just knew it must have been an infidelity issue on the side of Jay Z...He didn't hit Solange back cos he was guilty. I guess my thoughts were on point. A certain female rapper named LIV has come forward to claim responsibility for being the cause of the elevator altercation between Jay Z and Beyonce










The girl, LIV did a special for Life & Style magazine and claimed Solange had seen Jay Z flirting with her, which made her attack Jay Z like that. She went on her Instagram three days ago and said the story Life & Style magazine published was true, and that she really was the cause of the Jay Z and Solange elevator fight. 











“This mag got the story 100% correct  Jay and I met on the set of a commercial…. He fell heads over heels for me but I chose not to pursue him out of respect for Bey…. Not too many women show each other that kind of honor…. So no, I did not sleep WITH JAY Z…. But YEs, I could have  #RespectMyHustle#REALwomanSH*T #lifeandstylemagazine”
















No comments:

Post a Comment