Countdown to Remy Ma's Release

Remy Ma has been in prison since 2008, but her days behind bars are numbered. She is coming home July 31, like 50 days from now, and her camp has started a campaign to build up anticipation before the day. I'm sure her husband, Papoose can't wait till she gets home. Remy was signed to Fat Joe's Terror Squad label in the early 2000, and got her first big break with Fat Joe on the Terror Squad mega-hit song, Lean Back.









Let's hope she shakes things up a bit in Hip Hop when she comes out. I wont even mind a lil beef between her and Nicki Minaj. Being that she is wearing a crown in this pic, I know Nicki would want to take offence. Let's see how this goes. Personally tho, Lil Kim is still the Queen to me...I don't care how messed up her face is.










No comments:

Post a Comment