Troy Ave Says 50 Cent Is Wack For Disrespecting Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo

Troy Ave is the new kid on the block from New York, and he is really becoming a phenom. He has that old 50 Cent flow, with the melody rap and all. But, it seems he is not so happy with somethings 50 has said in the recent past. Apart from always shitting on his former soldiers at every chance he gets, he also called them (Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo) Troy Ave's hype men recently. Ave wasn't really happy about that, and he has let his opinion known on the issue, during his recent interview on 105.1FM's The Breakfast Club show.






During the interview, he was asked about his thoughts on 50 Cent calling Yayo and Banks his hype men, and he said...







"I think that was wack. You know what I mean? But that's they personal issues. I don't be really having an opinion on other people's personal issues. I think it was wack. That is kinda his opinion. That don't make no sense. But I think it was wack. I wouldn't have said that about my people. But I don't know what they got going on. Lloyd Banks definitely in my new video. And I don't feel like they was hype men. I feel like they was doing what you supposed to do." 









No comments:

Post a Comment