Nicki Minaj Says She Wants to be Remembered as One of the Greatest

Hate her or love her, you can't deny the fact that Nicki Minaj has done a lot in her 5 year run in Hip Hop. She has leveraged on her popularity as a rapper, and has diversified into other industries like the movie industry, and the fashion world. In her recent interview with I-D Vice, she spoke on what she would like to be remembered for. 





"I want to be a mogul; I want to have multiple businesses where I can employ hungry people, people who are eager to learn. I want to have foundations where I can put people through college; I want my Barbs to be smart, not to be crazy and foolish and not to depend on boys. I want to do something to inspire people all around the 
world. I'd like to be remembered as one of the great rappers and a mogul, an actress, a mother and a wife." 










That's cool. She has achieved a lot so far, and I wish her all the best with her next business moves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment