Who Is The King Of The South?

T.I came in the game as the self-proclaimed King Of The South, and he finally got the title like 3 years later. Now that it is clear he is not as hot as he once was, and no longer claims the title, who is The King Of The South?




Rick Ross? Young Jeezy? Lil Wayne? 2 Chainz? Mehn! I don't know, but T.I definitely is no longer the King. Lil Wayne has never been the type to worry about a status like that. I think the only thing Wayne would be happy with is if people say he is better than his idol, Jay Z. I would have given it to Ross, but a lot of people don't like him right now. I do think the reasons why don't like him is very childish...like for real? Someone was a C.O at 19 for just a year, and got into the rap game when he 30 years old, and people still can't get over that fact? People don't know that Jay Z was actually friends' with Rick Ross years before he signed him, and once Jay became president of Def Jam, Ross was one of the first artists he signed to Def Jam.





I think that would leave us left with Young Jeezy, because i don't think 2 Chainz embodies what it takes to be the king of a region. The streets love Jeezy, and he also has a success rap career, so I would give the crown to Jeezy. I think Jeezy is currently The King Of The South. What do you think?










No comments:

Post a Comment