Kanye West Reveals Why He Loves Kim Kardashian So Much

A lot of people talk negative about Kanye West and his choice of hooking up with Kim Kardashian, but he recently revealed that Kim is his everything. In his interview on BBC Radio with Zane Lowe, he spoke on Kim's support system for him and why he loves her so much.






"Family time. It's what Kim gave me. She gave me everything. She gave me a family. She gave me a support system. She was in a powerful enough situation where she could love me without asking me for money, which is really hard for me to find." 











It's funny that I understand exactly what he is talking about, especially in this day and age where females feel the guy must do EVERYTHING. Ofcos you gotta take care of your girl, but some girls are so selfish they make it all about them. But once in a while, you meet that jewel, and you know she is the special one. Then you say, Fuck It! to whatever anyone else says.










 I remember back when I was in school, I had just started seeing this girl, and I went to her hostel one night. She took a little too long to come down stairs after I called, but she apologized when she finally showed up. She said she saw this guy selling rare Arabian style scarfs on her way downstairs, and that she had to stop and get one. So, I saw the scarf, and It was something I knew my sister would like, so we set out in search for the guy. Unfortunately, we couldn't locate the guy that night. The next night when I came over, she said she found the guy after I had left, and bought the scarf for my sis. She already told me the price of the scarf the night before, and as I was reaching into my wallet to pay her back, she closed my wallet, and was like, 'Don't worry about that.' It left me dumbfounded.







Sorry for the long story, but Kanye's story brought back memories, and I just had to narrate it. Nothing like going into a relationship where you know the girl is not selfish, and she got your back 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment