Pusha T Speaks On 'My Name Is My Name' Album

One half of 'The Clipse', Pusha T is dropping his solo debut album (My Name Is My Name) in 2 weeks, October 8 to be precise. In a recent interview with VH1, The G.O.O.D Music artist spoke on the album's release date.





"I'm so happy that my album actually is coming out around everybody's. At the time, when it got pushed back in July, I was praying that it was not pushed back, because I wanted it to come out in the mix of all these rows of albums so now I want y'all to hear. But this is fine, too, because it can come out on the heels of [Nothing Was The Same] and people can compare them. Jay Z's my favorite rapper. It's cool. Kanye came out. Jay Z, Kanye, Wale,J. Cole, Drake, that doesnt [matter]. I look at Ye and Jay differently than I look at the rest. Album of the year. Hip-hop album of the year. For sure. No doubt in my mind."











From the tracks I have heard from the album so far, I think it is going to be a really cool hip hop album. The dude can spit, and having Kanye West handling the album production would definitely give it a very listenable feel. Check out the album tracklist below-




1. "King Push"
2. "Numbers On The Board"
3. "Sweet Serenade" f. Chris Brown
4. "Hold On" f. Rick Ross
5. "Suicide" f. Ab-Liva
6. "40 Acres" f. The-Dream
7. "No Regrets" f. Jeezy And Kevin Cossom
8. "Let Me Love You" f. Kelly Rowland
9. "Who I Am" f. 2 Chainz & Big Sean
10. "Nosetalgia" f. Kendrick Lamar
11. "Pain" f. Future
12. "S.N.I.T.C.H." f. Pharrell

No comments:

Post a Comment