Wizkid Buys Porsche Panamera

Nigerian superstar musician, Wizkid just got himself a Porsche Panamera S. I'm guessing this is the 2013 model, from the look of it. Damn! This is crazy. I was just putting this on my list of cars to buy when I hit my target. I Love this car. In case you don't know about cars, Porsche Panamera is a four-door Porsche, which was first introduced in 2009. I love the 911 Carrera too, but the Panamera commands more respect on the road.


It cost $98,000; that's about 15 million naira. Dude must really have 'cashed-out' with the music thing. He is still signed under Banky W's EME label, but also has a deal with Tinie Tempah's Disturbing London management company, and is also signed to Akon's Konvict Music label. He also has his label, StarBoy records. He sure has a lot going for him right now.



Check out the pics of the car below. He put the pics on Instagram a couple of hours ago. You can see the customized license plate with 'W' on it...which stands for Wizkid.








No comments:

Post a Comment