Storm Records Artist, 'Ms. Jaie' To Launch Lingerie Line- Dime Pink




Real name, Jaiye Dada, stage Name, Ms. Jaie is on her way to launch a Lingerie line named Dime Pink. Ms. Jaie grew up in the UK, and got back to Nigeria a couple of years ago to pursue her musical career. She signed with Storm Records shortly after her return, and has dropped hot singles like Kilon Popping and Wine since then.




















Check out her tweets about the Lingerie line below...and also some pics of models wearing some samples-

2




I've been working really hard on my lingerie collection the catalogues arrived today I'm so happy with how the pieces look...




























Lingerie asides, I think this girl's voice is phenomenal. I heard her sing on a couple of youtube videos, and she was incredible. I think she needs to release more r&b ballads, and not just up-tempo songs. Download her new single Wine here- Wine. You can also watch the video to her hit single, Kilon Poppin here- Kilon Popping

No comments:

Post a Comment