Kendrick Lamar Says 'You Are Nothing Without Education'

Kendrick Lamar recently visited Mount Pleasant High School in Providence (Rhode Island), and he spoke about the importance of education, and how you are nothing without it. Check out his words below-





;


“Without education you don’t have anything. My teachers were great positive influences in my life. My middle school English teacher was probably the reason I became a rapper. He used to encourage me to write poetry and would challenge me, which helped me improve my vocabulary and made me enjoy writing.”




I totally support that, but personally, I think College (University) is a waste of time. 90% of people in college don't have a clue of what they really want to do in life, they are just flowing with the system. If you know what you want to be...if you know what you want to give to the world, go ahead and give that 100% of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment