J.Cole Speaks On Alleged 'I Disappointed Nas' Song

A couple of days ago, radio personality, Peter Rosenberg put out some vital information concerning J.Cole's album. He said there is a song going to appear on the Born Sinner album, which is titled along the lines of 'I Disappointed Nas.' Which he said was suppose to speak on an incidence from 2011, where Nas reached out to J.Cole in disappointment over Cole's 'Work Out' song. J.Cole has come forward to set the record straight on this.





"'I Disappointed Nas,' [laughs] Please put this out tonight and tell them that's not the title of the song. That's terrible. That's why I don't like playing songs for people early too, because I'm into surprises. And you've already like kind of ruined the surprise and murdered the title. 'I Disappointed Nas.' And that's my man, too. Bro's probably gonna look at it like, 'Jesus Christ.'" (Soul Culture UK)



Mark your calendars- June 18th. That's going to be a great day for Hip Hop. J.Cole's Born Sinner, and Kanye's Yeezus album drop on that day. And, yea, Mac Miller's 'Watching Movies with the Sound Off' also drops on that day.



No comments:

Post a Comment