Hopsin Says Lil Wayne Is Whack

Hopsin was being interviewed recently, and when he was asked which "skater-rapper" was his best, he said...




"My favorite skater rapper of all time who's like, really killing it, is my nigga Lil Wayne. He be shredding - psych. He's fucking whack," he said. "Yelawolf is a [good] skater rapper. He's super dope. That's probably the only one that I'll co-sign."









Hmm! What can I say? I have never really been a 'post-Carter 2' fan of Wayne, but I think he has been holding his own for a while. Considering the amount of tracks Wayne gets on yearly, he ain't doing badly. I think my main problem with Wayne is that he raps about sex too much...pussy this, pussy that...lol! I mean every one of his verses of late have been about nothing more than sex. You get tired of that if you listen for content...but that's just me.


And as far as Hopsin going at Wayne, I don't know men! A lot of upcoming rappers try to play it cool, and try not to burn bridges, but it seems he doesn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment