50 Cent Speaks On "Street King Immortal" Album

50 Cent's upcoming album is going to be his 5th, and it is titled Street King Immortal. It was initially set to be released next month, but it was pushed back to a yet to be picked date in the second quarter of the year. This would be his last album with Interscope Records, and then he becomes a free agent. "New Day" feat. Alicia Keys, and "My Life" feat. Eminem and Adam Levine are the two singles that have dropped from the album so far.






Read up on Curtis Jackson's update on the album below...he spoke on a couple of songs on the album-

"It's a song me and Chris Brown did together, and a DJ produced it, Felli Fel, out in Los Angeles," he said. "It was for his album and he sent it to me and I listened to it, and I was like, what if we put this on my record? I had to finish it for him. Because the DJ was also the producer, he was receptive to the idea.... Excitingly and unexpectedly, I recorded something two nights ago that tops something that I had on the actual album. I feel like it's getting better. I don't want to tell you what it is because both of the songs have features on them, so I don't want them to feel bad that the song's now coming off of the project and being replaced by other guys because they'll have issues with me for no reason."

No comments:

Post a Comment