Jaz-O Replies Sauce Money Calling Him A Piece Of Shit

There was time when Jay-Z was Jaz-O's protege; that was back in the late 80s, but things have changed drastically in the last 20 years. Another person in the circle from back in the day (around the mid 90s) was Sauce Money, who was a friend of Jay-Z as well as Jaz-O before Jay dropped his first album in 1996 (Reasonable Doubt). Unfortunately, the three are nolonger in talking terms. In a recent interview, Sauce Money called Jaz-O a "piece of shit" for some reason, and Jaz-O has been quick to reply. By the way, that's a pic of Jaz-O and Jay-Z from back in the late 80s.















"You already know, man, this fat n*gga Sauce's talking sh*t," Jaz said in an interview. "He's a disrespectful motherf*cker looking for a scapegoat. I feel sorry for him, basically he's saying I'm a piece of sh*t and I'ma be honest with you, I didn't even listen to the interview but just from the heading, I already knew what he was talking about. He basically blames me for his sorry career or lack thereof. ... Him and Jay had a dispute and I was trying to bring everybody together. ... I don't show them n*ggas but love. Anything that he's saying that I did was dirty or trying to ruin him, what the f*ck I want to ruin him for? I was enhancing his career. I did soundtrack songs for him. I gave him beats before that off the muscle. ... It's nothing that's going to be fixed because it's something inside him that is keeping him cold and bitter about something. He basically makes it seem like I put a wrench in his career when I was trying to get him and Jay, all of us together." (Forbez DVD)


"I'm not a gangsta but I'm gangsta. He's angsta. That's gangsta without the G," Jaz explained. "I would implore him to not think that I'm on this Rap beef shit all the time. Nigga, you's my friend so this shit is personal. I will come and punch you in the face...I'm in Tamnpa, Florida. I will come to New York to punch this nigga in the face, if need be."



"I'm not responding because it bothers," he clarified. "I'm responding because, number one, that shit is personal because we're personal. Number two, I'm in this business still. You ain't gon' throw my name in the dirt. That goes for Jay[-Z] too, anytime that nigga says something and I hear about it, I'm gonna respond. I don't give a fuck who these niggas are. I bred these niggas. That's what mothafuckas don't understand. I bred these niggas. I don't care how big any mothafucker gets.You came from me. That's the bottom line. That's not even ego trippin'. I'm tellin' the truth. The bottom line is, I'm not takin' shit from none of these niggas. They can take it any way they wanna take it."
Jaz continued, saying he is a "nice guy."
"I'm a nice guy," he added. "Everybody knows I got a big heart but me having a big heart don't mean that I don't have a heart to put niggas down, to punch niggas in they face, to make it pop. Don't talk shit about me and expect me to not respond...I ain't gotta play them games. I just turned 48. Nigga, I feel great." (hiphopdx.com)


And below is what Sauce Money had earlier said about Jaz-O-

"He's a piece of sh*t. Without getting too deep into it, he's kind of a two-faced kind of n*gga. He'll back-bite you about a n*gga, and then when he get with the n*gga, they do the same," Money said in an interview. "He just a type of individual, and I don't wish him no harm, but I don't wish him well, either. They don't know the type of n*gga that he is. F*ck him, man." (Forbez DVD)


No comments:

Post a Comment