Lil Wayne Speaks on Pusha T Beef

A couple of weeks back, Pusha T dropped his Exodus 23:1 track online, which had some indirect lines at Drake; Lil Wayne then took it upon himself to defend his artist, and quickly tweeted- "fuck pusha t and everybody who love em". And then followed that up by a full length diss track (Goulish) to pusha a couple of days afterwards. I really thought it would turn to an all out war against the two camps, Young Money and G.O.O.D Music, but Pusha hasn't replied to Lil Wayne's diss since then.



 Lil wayne recently spoke on the issue at a recent interview of his-


"I just finished recording my "I Am Not a Human Being II" album. And we're starting to work on the Young Money album," Wayne said in an interview before addressing Pusha. "It really wasn't no beef, you know. It was just me. I just reacted. Just a reaction, a simple reaction. I don't apologize for it because I'm human. But it was just my human reaction. I don't take it back. But there's no beef. Beef is a whole different thing. ... I'll move on." (The Washington Post)



Personally, I still wish Pusha T would have responded, cos I know Pusha is more of a battle rapper than Wayne is. I think Pusha T wanted to bait Drake into beefing him, and then Lil Wayne, having an album dropping soon (I Am Not  A Human Being 2), also wanted to use the same strategy with Pusha T for some buzz, but Pusha didn't play along, so now Lil Wayne is saying it is no beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment