50 Cent Sick in Hospital

News out is that 50 Cent is sick in the hospital with a mystery illness. Check out the news below-




50 Cent is currently in the hospital and is extremely sick. His good friend Floyd Mayweather Jr. is asking fans to keep him in their prayers.



“Please keep 50 Cent in your prayers he is in the hospital and he is extremely sick…we will remain positive," Mayweather said earlier today on V103's Ryan Cameron show.



An extremely ill 50 has been using Twitter to update everyone on his condition.




"I don't want to go into surgery. @FloydMayweather call my phone why your phone off," the music mogul wrote on the social networking site. "Do not do a @djdrama gangsta grillz this is all I get. Ain't this a b*tch. I give 15 tracks you give me this."

No comments:

Post a Comment