Crooked I Speaks On Religeon

Slaughterhouse member, Crooked I was asked about his religeon belief in a current interview, and what he said interested me, so i decided to share it here. Really, i totally agree with him-


You know what it is, bro? To be honest with you, organized religion, a lot of it is straight up B.S. and even in The Bible it tells you to not follow man. You’ve got organized religion and you can take for instance the Crusades and killing people so they’ll bow down to your religion. Take a Klansman who has no problem lynching a minority and then going to church on Sunday. There’s a stain on religion. If you really study it, there’s a stain on religion. A lot of people misinterpret it. A lot of people have killed in the name of God. So, as a person out here in the world, trying to figure out what’s my purpose or why I’m here, I don’t blame a person if they don’t believe. That’s because a lot of these men, a lot of churches or even with the Radical Islam factor, it’s hard to believe in anything. With the way that certain religions are represented, it’s hard to believe in anything. So, I don’t blame a person who is Atheist or Agnostic or on the fence. Me, personally? Yeah, I believe in God, straight up and down. But, I wouldn’t judge somebody who didn’t because in this world, it’s so crazy. Sometimes you wonder how a four year old can just get molested repeatedly or how can somebody just kill a senior citizen over five dollars or other crazy things that go on in this world. So, I can understand that way of thinking, even if it’s not my own.


I always like to ask devoted christians about what they believe in, and within my inquiry, i find out that they really don't understand christianity, they just understand what their Pastor has told them. They really don't study the Bible or anything like that. If you say you are a christian, it means you are a follower of christ. If you say that, how can you kill another man in the name of religeon when what Christ majorly preached about was to love your neighbour? Howcan you pray for the death of your enemy when Christ was totally against that? 


Personally, i believe in God because i communicate with him everyday, and i do not need a pastor or priest to tell me what to do when i can connect directly with God. There are so many false prophets out there that deceive all the gullible people.

No comments:

Post a Comment