Drake Still Dreams of Getting Married To Nicki Minaj

On one of the songs of his debut album, Drake talked about wanting to get married to his Young Money label-mate, Nicki Minaj, and there was even a rumour some time last year that they had gone ahead to get married. He has come forward again to say he still dreams of getting married to Nicki and that the marriage offer is still on the table-




"I don't know if we were really pretending. I'd marry Nicki. I think Nicki would be one of the only people that would understand me at the end of all of this and be able to love me," Drake reveals about his Young Money group member. "I guess I thought it was more [with me and RiRi]. That was the first girl with any fame that paid me any mind. You spend days reading about this person in magazines. All of a sudden you have this number-one song and you're at some birthday party and there she is. And you're just some naive kid from Toronto staying in some sh--ty-ass hotel who got invited to this party on a whim. That's just how it happened." (Elle Magazine)




I think i understand what he means with the Rihanna part- he must have viewed riri as a superstar, just getting to meet her, and her giving him all the attention made him feel like there was something. I guess that's just show-biz.


A lot of people say Drake is too emotional, i just say he just puts how he feels out there, while a lot of people bottle it up. I think, if he wants to keep rapping, he has to talk about his life, and not some fabricated stories, so there should be no offence for him being him.

No comments:

Post a Comment