Diddy Ciroc Vodka vs Grey Goose Vodka

Over the weekend at a B.E.T After Party, Diddy got into an outburst when he saw some people at the event holding up Grey Goose Vodka...instead of supporting his branded Ciroc Vodka.




Read the full story below-

Last night, it was about to go down at the BET After Party at Compound Nightclub hosted by Diddy and T.I. At some point in the night, Diddy grew upset because some patrons were holding up Grey Goose instead of Ciroc and went into a verbal tirade on the mic while throwing a drink across the room. 'Put that sh** down. It's Ciroc Boys in The building. What you gonna do? This is my house', he can be heard saying on a video of the incident that's circulating. Meanwhile, although it looks like Kenny Burns was on the receiving end of the tirade, I am told he was actually trying to calm Diddy down. (Necole Bitchie)






Apparently, the event was hosted by Diddy and T.I; considering T.I's recent position, as he is still under probation, he decided to disassociate himself from diddy.






"What's going on in this muthaf-ka. I'm going to tell you like this, you will not f-k my hundred million up for nothing in this muthaf-ka. I don't give a f-k what's going on. I ain't for that fight s-t. I will get the f-k on out of this b--h and let ya'll have it. I've done enough time. Ain't nobody else in this muthaf-ka talking about fighting and have did time. I ain't trying to do it. Puff you got too much money for that sh-t n*cca. Let that n*gga drink what the f-k he wanna drink, f-k that s-t. They ain't getting money for drinking that sh-t, they paid to drink that sh-t. I love you and will go to war for you but come on man!" (Necole Bitchie)






I don't know what would have made Diddy go all out like that, but i guess no one is perfect. From my study of human psychology, i would say it could have been transferred agression. Something must have annoyed him at an earlier time, and he suppressed the anger, but, energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but is transferred from one form to another...the anger energy finally came out.


He has come forward to apologize to his fans...



"I'm a child God and I should be better no matter what somone says to me. I'm sorry for the ignorant way I repesented myself and us.," he tweeted October 4th.
"To all my childen of God ... I have backslid and regressed. Forgive me for my ignorance. Pray for me pls. I know better and I am better."
"I have a responibility that I promise I will live up to. And I'm more dissapointed in myself than you know. I will humble myself and learn."
"bottom line is I'm sorry to all! Pls find it in your heart to accept my apology. I will do better and be Greater And a source of positivity!" (Diddy's Twitter)


And T.I has also commented on the issue, on a lighter mode...


“I’ve been seeing a lot of embellishment going on online,” he said. “First of all, me and Puff, we go way, way back. That’s like a brother to me. So whatever was said by me was said out of love. I made no attempt to belittle him or to check him. Puff’s a grown man, he do what he want to do. I just felt it was necessary for me to separate for myself from the situation that was going on, just so people knew that I wasn’t involved because of my personal circumstances. That’s the kind of activity that I can’t afford to engage in right now.”

“We too big and we too strong in our relationship, it goes too deep for that. Of course, I offered my opinion in the process of me separating myself from the situation, but my opinion was offered out of love,” he continued. “People talking about we got into a physical altercation and I checked him and all. That wasn’t like that, nothing of the sort.”

“We spoke that night, spoke the next day, spoke today. Me and Puff, we like brothers. We cool, we good. He one of the first people on his level to reach down to me when no one knew who T.I. was. So he was one of the first people to notice me and he’s always been very supportive and just an extreme example of how to get where I’m trying to be.” (hiphopdx.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment