Is M.I The Best Nigerian Rapper?

Really, is M.I the best Nigerian rapper? This debate has been going on for a long while now, since M.I came into prominence in the late 00's. I was riding with him all the way back then; i still am riding with him, but he has watered down his lyrics a bit to hit the commercial market. Well, i don't blame him for not wanting to be a broke rapper.

I actually went on nairaland.com, and i have gotten comments from real people concerning this issue, and i want you to judge from these comments.



False, he aint tha best, he's just d rave of d moment


Am sure u havnt heard his knew songs on his album,

That guy SPITS FIRE, He somehow wants to sound like lil wayne and its cool.
I bet u he is gona gt an award for this album

 No he isn't. He's very good tho

true.
i have been following him even when he was an underground mcs,i only waited for the album to drooped before i make my statement.
im still convinced that we have not heard the best of him.M.I is extra ordinary



 M.I is very good but I think he's not that good YET. He's not the best for now . . but he's a contender.


DONT KNOW WAT THE WHOLE FUSS IS ABOUT,HAVE YALL REALLY LISTENED TO THE ALBUM :PI'LL SPEND MY 150 ON MODE 9,SAUCE KID,ELDEE & MI-FLISS (xpectin the brother's joint like a load shoot ) anytime. Instead on some home clone Kanye west wannabe, he (M.I) better go look up the meaning of the word ORIGINALITY.

he aint the best
he's only on top of his game now


UNTOP OF HIS GAME, ?

WELL,I BET U HIS GONA KEEP IT THAT WAY FORA LONG TIME,

WAIT AND SEE, !!!


so, you can judge from all these comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment